Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

DJ TOPROCK – JAZZ REFRESHED SOULJAZZ VOL. 4 MIX RARE GROOVE EDITION (PT2)|||||||||||||||||||||||||



Mix provided by Jazz Refreshed

The Vibrations – Shake It Up
Deniece Williams – How’d I Know That Love Would Slip Away
Heatwave – Ain’t No Half Steppin’
Minnie Ripperton – Adventures In Paradise
Al Jarreau – You Don’t See Me
Marvin Gaye – Soon I’ll Be Loving You Again
Weldon Irvine – I Love You
Sylvers – We Can Make It If We Try
The Main Ingredient – Work To Do
LA Boppers – You Did It Good
Sylvers – What’s It All About
Marlena Shaw – Look At Me Look At You
Brenda Russell – In The Thick of It
Harvey Mason – Til You Take My Love
Don Blackman – Heart’s Desire
Free Life – Keep My Light in My Window
Bobby Caldwell – Open Your Eyes
Gwen McRae – 90% of Me is You
Steely Dan – The Caves of Altamira
Side Effects – I Can’t Play
Arnold Blair – Trying to Get Next to You
Gary Bartz – Music is MySanctuary
Patrice Rushen – Music of the Earth
Leon Ware – Why I Came to California
Weldon Irvine – We Getting’ Down
Chapter 8 – Let’s Get Together
Webster Lewis – Give Me Some Emotion
Betty Wright – Make Me Love The Rain
Average White Band – Love The Rain
Bill Withers – Better Off Dead
Sergio Mendes – Midnight Lovers
Side Effects – Midnight Lover
Side Effects – S.O.S.
Roy Ayers – If You Love Me
Minnie Ripperton – Every Time He Comes Around
Clifford Coulter – Love’s Too Hot To Hide


No comments:

Post a Comment